Friday, January 15, 2010

Artemis on AIM--Chapter Two!!

lepgurl<3: ahhh..perfect day today. no trouble at work, no Trouble bothering me, no trouble with 15 year old geniuses...

evil_genius89: It's genii.

lepgurl<3: dang i spoke too soon.

evil_genius89: I have made up my mind and decided to forgive you, Mulch, and Foaly for using bad grammar. I am not angry with you anymore.

dwarfs_luv_dirt: *snort*

lepgurl<3: must...stifle...laughter...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

evil_genius89:I am serious! To prove how serious I am, I will use bad grammar for the rest of the message! see? look, i am using bad grammar now!

lepgurl<3: *waves hands* ooooooooooh ur sooooooo evil now, artemis.

dwarfs_luv_dirt: lol good one holly.

evil_genius89: this is as far as i can go before my brain explodes.

lepgurl<3: WAIT! DON'T EXPLODE YOUR BRAIN YET!!!

evil_genius89: ...because you care about me?

lepgurl<3: *snort* no way! so i can be there and take a picture when it happens! it'll be a perfect Kodak moment! XD

evil_genius89: some friends you are.

centaurs-pwn-all: YEP THAT'S US!!

evil_genius89: greetings, foaly.

centaurs-pwn-all: i have to tell you something that happened to me today. it was hilarious.

evil_genius89: what happened?

centaurs-pwn-all: well there was this total newbie that had a weak firewall. i was able to hack into it easily. what a nerd.

dwarfs_luv_dirt: look who's talking.

evil_genius89: lol. (XD gosh, that's way too funny...)

lepgurl<3: *gag* omg, you SO don't know how to say that right artemis...it looks so gross when you say lol! you have ruined that phrase for me forever...

dwarfs_luv_dirt: actually i thought it was appropriate, the way he said it.

evil_genius89: thank you, mulch.

dwarfs_luv_dirt: NOT! XD haha you just got PWNED!

lepgurl<3: ROFL!

centaurs-pwn-all: lmao...

evil_genius89: it's not that funny.

dwarfs_luv_dirt: okay, you're right.

evil_genius89: i know i am.

dwarfs_luv_dirt: and to show you my apologies, i'll sendd you a nice basket of..........LOLLIPOPS!! (for artemis HATES lollipops)

lepgurl<3: XDDDDDD oh god....nice one! lol!

centaurs-pwn-all: rofl! that was classic! he totally fell for it again.....

lepgurl<3: my side hurts. bye guys, see ya later.

centaurs-pwn-all: noooo! don't leave me chatting with mr. dirt and mr. lollipop!

dwarfs_luv_dirt: i don't think lollipop boy is on anymore.

centaurs-pwn-all: whew. man, i thought he'd never leave. cya'll tomorrow!

1 comment: