Sunday, January 17, 2010

daily dictionary designation! (try saying that 10 times fast!)

today's word: voluble
adjective-talkative

me: hey hey conscience! guess what?!

my conscience: do i want to know?

me: did you know that 'the lovely bones' movie came out two days ago and i wanted to see it but my mommy said no cuz it was too gory but i dont get her reasoning because she lets me read the book but not watch the movie jeez it was like that time she told me to read 'flowers for algernon' and i got to the part where charlie and that other girl were like getting it on in their bedroom and im like 'mom you told me to read this?!' and she's like 'oh i forgot that part was there' and im just standing there like 'wat the heck?' and she just shrugged. hey is that a puppy?

my conscience: well you're certainly >>VOLUBLE<< today...

me: yea also did you see the newspaper column about percy jackson the movie today it was like so cool i cut it out and put it in my binder....*continues while conscience slowly backs away*

No comments:

Post a Comment